Rebel Café Forum Index
Get The Guide RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I Blame Stu...

Reply to topic    Rebel Café Forum Index » ProLost Posts View previous topic
View next topic
I Blame Stu...
DannyM

Post I Blame Stu... Reply with quote
For now being so overly conscious of the useage of vignettes( one only need to look at the new Survivorman ad on Discovery channel to see a blatant use of it). They are everywhere for me now!

My main question now is whether it is Stu and his book being the reason ( because he has turned everyone onto how cool it looks) or whether it is one of those things where you start driving a car and then you notice everyone that is driving the same car type thing ( this happened to me once when i bought a used 1973 VW Squareback)

I thought wow look at all those people driving this same car they must be having a blast becasue this car is so cool!

Anyways I just wanted to show my appreciation to Stu and the folks here at Rebel Cafe for helping me hone my skills and be a part of all the cool recourse that goes on here.

Thanks Again!

That is All,
-D

Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
DJSmackMackey

Post Reply with quote
I think you're mainly just noticing it now. Same with me. I see it all the time now, especially on Big Love when I watch it on the HD channel. But it's not being added in, it's just what happens when you open the aperature to allow more light in. At least I think that's how it happens anyway, cause I only notice it in the indoor shots.
Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:14 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Rebel Café Forum Index » ProLost Posts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: